Cow Parsley Cottage, North Norfolk
- Luxury bedroom with superking-size bed.
- Bathroom with free standing bath, separate shower, basin and wc.
- Separate downstairs cloakroom.
- Fully equipped kitchen with separate dining area
- Woodburning stove, logs provided.
- Full central heating
- All linen and towels provided
- WiFi and TV with internet/catchup facilities
- Private parking
- Fully enclosed garden with sunny patio and summerhouse
- One large or two small well behaved dogs accepted
- Cow Parsley Cottage is a non smoking cottage
The Kitchen has everything you need for your time away with good storage space, full sized cooker, dishwasher, fridge, induction hob and washing machine. Solid oak worktops provide ample worksurfaces for that gastronomic holiday delight. Separate boot room with freezer and further work surfaces and storage for dog beds, walking boots and wet weather gear. Dine on the genuine Ercol 1960's table or, if the weather's great, then an alfresco meal on the patio of the enclosed garden.
Enjoy the comfortable sitting area where you can settle down in front of the TV. A separate reading room/snug gives further room for reading some of the books, maps and magazines available for you to use. On dark winter nights light up the woodburner and enjoy the long evenings in front of the fire with your feet up on the huge footstool.
Up the original winding staircase brings you to the massive luxury bedroom with a king-size bed and crisp white cotton sheets, luxury pillow and goosedown duvet. Muted Farrow and Ball paintwork combine to create a restful slumber-zone. Hand embroidered curtains, beautiful vintage chair fabrics by Peony and Sage. The adjacent bathroom has a full sized stand-alone bath where you can relax away the days activities, or treat yourself to an invigorating shower to wake you up in the morning. Please note the original staircase may be not be suitable for people with more limited mobility.